10″ Yellow Urethane Tires
The New RIKON Urethane tire series will outperform standard rubber tires with a lifespan of 5 to 1 in severe sawing applications. Urethane tires have a higher tear strength which is far superior to rubber. Temperature and humidity resistance prevents drying and cracking during saw storage in all-weather climates.
The RIKON Urethane tire series is extruded from high quality tooling which means no seam! The seamless design coupled with its high flex properties will aid in reducing saw vibration. The lemon yellow color provides easy view of the blade for tracking.
RIKON Urethane Tire Benefits:
- No seam for reduced saw vibration
- High tear strength
- Temperature resistance prevents cracking
- Greater flex-life than rubber
- Shore 85A hardness for durability
- Lemon Yellow color for easy blade viewing
10” Urethane Tire 10″ x 1/2″ x 1/8″